Our wonderful PTA has planned events for Teacher Appreciation Week to show our staff at HTES how much we appreciate them. In addition to what the PTA has planned, please feel free to have your child(ren) write a note, card and/or provide other gestures for teachers and staff during this week.
We are asking for parent help on Monday, May 2, when room parents will collect flowers to make arrangements for teachers. We ask that every child brings in ONE (1) flower for their teacher in the morning on Monday, May 2. Please bring the flower(s) to the cafeteria and our room parents will arrange them and deliver arrangements to the teachers later that day.
Thank you for your support in showing our teachers how much we appreciate them. If you have any questions or if you would like to volunteer for any of the related events, please contact Jenna Conner.
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK SCHEDULE
- Monday, May 2: Flowers for Teachers (see above; each child brings in a flower for their teacher and bouquets will be made and provided to teachers)
- Tuesday, May 3: Happy Hour after school for HTES staff at Jim N’ Nicks (staff only event)
- Wednesday, May 4: Gift cards for HTES staff
- Thursday, May 5: Afternoon snacks for HTES staff
- Friday, May 6: Lunch in the Teacher’s lounge for HTES staff
Pingback: PTA NEWS: April 29, 2016 | High Tech Elementary PTA